REGISTER AS A VENDOR
CURRENT BID OPENINGS
OHA maintains a directory of vendors
who have registered to be notified of upcoming/open bid opportunities. Once
registered, vendors will be notified of opportunities consistent with the areas
of interest indicated during the registration process. Vendors may modify
or delete their registration at any time.
How to do Business with OHA
Primary areas in which OHA Does Business:
– Rehabilitation of buildings and housing structures
- Goods – Office Supplies, Equipment,
- Service – Legal Services, Resident
Services, Maintenance, etc.
- Surplus – Used goods that OHA has
deemed no longer useful or good has reached the end of its useful life.
Doing Business with OHA
OHA is committed to developing
strong vendor relations. We recognize that your time is valuable, therefore we have
staff dedicated to working with you throughout the procurement process. We
encourage all vendors to observe the following rules:
- Sales representatives should communicate directly with CCGS and may not directly contact non-CCGS staff.
- A purchase order number is
required before any materials are sent or any service is initiated.